- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Fluid Events™ Conference App - Code of Conduct
TS Solutions reserves the right to remove any comments that it views to be in violation of any of the following guidelines:
Protect your privacy
Any comments or posts to the public areas of our social channels should not include personal or sensitive information. This includes email addresses, phone numbers or mailing addresses. TS Solutions will take steps to remove (or encourage you to remove) public comments that include personal information. Although private messages via the social platform are not accessible to the public at large, TS Solutions strongly recommends you use caution when sharing personal information through the social media channels. All of your activity on a social media platform is subject to that site’s then current terms and conditions, along with their privacy and data security practices and policies. These platforms are not affiliated with TS Solutions and may have practices and policies that are different from our own. For more information on TS Solution’s commitment to privacy, please visit the privacy page (http://www.fluid.events/privacy.html) on our web site.
Please do not publicly identify or reference information about others that has not been voluntarily made available by them in a public post.
All applicable laws including copyright laws must be followed. Do not use racist, sexist and/or offensive language. Personal attacks are not permitted. Any comments that are abusive, hateful or of a defamatory nature are not permitted. Do not post a comment that breaks the law or encourages bad behaviour. Do not include false information. Do not include links to any content with a virus or other harmful component. TS Solutions is not responsible if there are any claims from third parties related to your comments on our social media channels.
Be relevant and considerate
We ask that you please keep your comments relevant to the topic of conversation. TS Solutoins will determine if a comment is off topic at its sole discretion, and if appropriate, remove it. Comments that include solicitations will be deleted.
Posts are subject to removal.
TS Solutions reserves the right to delete/hide any comments that it views to be in violation of this Commenting Policy. We may ban repeat offenders from our social media channels and/or those committing significant violations of these policies.